- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
: Eligibility or current SC clearance required We are recruiting for a Project Cost & Benefits Lead within the Army Recruitment Partnership Project (RPP) Transformation Team. The Transformation Team is responsible for delivering business critical changes across RPP. They are required to work closely and build effective relationships with Operations and support teams to enable the implementation of new processes and tools at pace in a controlled way. This is an opportunity to work within a small, friendly and supportive, yet professional team that works closely with the British Army to help meet recruitment targets and improve the candidate experience.
What you will do:
The role will report to the Chief Transformation Officer (CTO), with functional line into Finance and MI teams, and will be accountable for providing Project Managers and Senior Leaders with an accurate picture of project costs and benefits. Defining, implementing and managing a template approach (framework) for how project costs and benefits are captured, updated, modelled, analysed and reported.
- Defining, building and tracking key performance indicators for projects
- Defining, building and maintain relevant models (cost, volumetric) for projects
- Producing associated reports and dashboards to present project data to stakeholders Your experience will include:
- Experience of working with both projects and operational teams to build KPI reports, volumetric modelling and MI dashboards
- Understanding and experience of building and tracking project cost models
- Relevant data analytical software
- A knowledge of Data insight
- Accountancy qualifications Desirable
About the company