- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- BERKSHIRE GB
Detailed Job Specification
Project Delivery Coordinator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Project Delivery Coordinator for at least 2 months based at our clients prestigious offices in Reading.
As a Project Delivery Coordinator you will be responsible for co-ordinating all projects and transactional activities on behalf of our client and its customers and ensure that that delivery of these projects are implemented in line with project plans and agreed Service level Agreements.
As a Project Delivery Coordinator
- Act as the Single Point of Contact for customer project teams and Service Delivery teams and co-ordinate all project and transactional activities and develop and sustain excellent customer relationships with our clients customers.
- Ensure that engineering resources are assigned to individual project activities and that they are fully briefed, have the required tools and instructions to complete the required work to the agreed quality and performance levels
- Receive and validate all engineering documentation on completion of project activity to ensure that the work has been completed on time and to the agreed quality
- Provide accurate and timely billing to the customer for all projects on a monthly basis, working closely with the Project team and Finance team to ensure that costs are allocated to the correct project and that any invoice queries are swiftly resolved
- Produce monthly reports on performance on projects as requested and create and maintain all project profitability reporting.
- Own any Project related escalation or complaint logged by the customer and identify and implement corrective actions, until the issue is fully resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
- Identify and update any required amendments to project plans or contracts (ie changes, additions and deletions) ensuring that any requests for pricing are dealt with in a timely manner and that the Customers SDM (Service Delivery Managers), Regional Operations teams and Bid Team (as required) are engaged in this process.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with the Customers Project teams and Delivery teams to understand their business needs and highlight any account development/new business opportunities to the Customer s Service Delivery Managers or Bid Team. As a Project Delivery Coordinator you will have:
- 2 years' experience required within an IT Service Management and/or Project Management environment for role holder to perform fully and effectively in the job
- Formal ITIL Foundation qualification is preferred
- Formal Prince 2 Foundation qualification is preferred
- Good software knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, MS Project Experienced in delivering presentations and customer facing Service/Project reviews
So if you are an experienced Project Delivery Coordinator looking for your next exciting contract please apply now!
Back To Search Results
- ms project