- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £75,000.00 - £90,000.00 gross per year
Project Director - Construction Consultancy
A well established and innovative property and construction consultancy, with offices throughout the UK are seeking an Project Director to head up a team of Project Managers who work with a variety of high calibre and long standing clients in mixed sectors
The successful Project Director would take joint control of the Cambridge office and maintain and develop business.
The successful Project Director will be managing the team to successfully deliver the key stages of projects to ensure that they are on time, to high quality and within the specified budget.
This will be spread throughout the south and mainly public sector.
The Project Director
The successful Project Director will ideally have a minimum of 8 years Project Management experience preferably with MRICS or MAPM, or hold other relevant qualifications.
You may well be a very experienced Associate looking for the next step to Director or a Director looking to make a sideways movement.
- Demonstrable experience of project delivery
- Client facing with a proven track record of leading a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
- A proven track record of business development
- Up to £90,000 PA (dependant on role and experience)
- Very Generous car allowance
- Health care
- Life Cover
- Contributory Pension
If you are a Project Manager of any level and are considering your career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James on .
- trades and professions