- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £22,000.00 gross per year
We are currently working with a reputable digital agency who have recently moved into offices in central Leeds who are expanding their team and are seeking a Project Executive to join their vibrant, social and forward-thinking team!
We are seeking someone with a keen eye for detail, strong analytical ability, excellent communication skills and some exposure to the word of digital marketing.
As part of an established team who focus on promoting clients in Sweden and/or Denmark, you will work closely with the Project Managers to research and identify new supplier relationships in order to achieve tailored and targeted results for clients on each and every campaign.
You will have lots of autonomy and will be encouraged to contribute to ongoing success of the team and client campaigns through suggesting improvements and new ideas.
You will need to be able to work well under pressure to tight deadlines and have the ability to prioritise effectively under your own self-motivation.
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required
- Exposure in an agency environment is advantageous but not essential
- Educated to degree level is advantageous but not essential
- Proven research skills
- Experience of having had an input into projects and workflows
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to negotiate
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Be a quick learner and willing to evolve knowledge on an ongoing basis
- Punctual, dedicated and committed
- Keen desire to grow long term within a forward-thinking company
- Swedish or Danish as a first language is essential
This company are passionate about hiring individuals who are hungry and motivated by long term success! They take a lot of pride in having a happy and productive workforce, they believe in giving every staff member the tools they need to succeed and treat you like a real human being! Consequently, we are looking for someone who can live up to this level of responsibility and thrive when given autonomy in the workplace.
Hours: Full time Mon-Fri with a flexible working scheme
- £22,000 DOE
Location: Central Leeds
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment
- Recruitment Agency)