- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you a dedicated Project Manager looking to join a growing consultancy? G&T is interested in receiving CVs from professionals looking to work on some of the UK's most exciting projects. To register your interest and discover what opportunities G&T can offer, apply now or contact our recruitment team below.
- Degree qualified – preferably within a construction related discipline
- Experience of working on large developments with a focus on the built environment or infrastructure
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to think creatively and use a broad range of problem solving skills
- Personal delivery of excellent client service
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of working in a client focused environment – working closely and reporting directly to clients, delivering to high expectations Team environment
You will be joining a team led by one of G&T’s equity partners and a board member. You will be working in a team environment from diverse backgrounds and experiences, as well as being hard working they enjoy business networking, socialising and taking in part in our team sporting events.
G&T's focus on training and development creates the perfect environment in which to progress your career. Within this team you will be given clear direction and positive encouragement at every turn as well as the tools to drive your career towards promotion when matched with your hard work and effort.
G&T is an independent construction and property consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment. We focus on minimising risk and creating opportunities to maximise the value of our clients’ developments and property assets.
We deliver Project Leadership, Cost Certainty, Construction Success and Specialist Consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment.
Our people are some of the most respected and highly trained in the industry. We ensure that we remain leaders in our field by investing in learning and development for everyone across the firm.
G&T is one of the most ethical firms in the built environment. Each year the firm and individuals support charitable causes through our social impact programme giving back to the communities we help to build.
- ms project
- project manager