- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Project Manager - 90226929
Posting Range:29 Mar 2019 - Ongoing
Job Title Project Manager
The New Payments Architecture is an industry wide, large, complex and wide reaching change to the way the UK payment schemes currently send and receive payment messages. This movement to a new global standard ISO20022, will allow greater granularity of data to be shared, better matching of payments, help to tackle some forms of payment fraud and further enhance competition in the payments market.
What will you be doing?
• Responsible for delivery of projects within the Retail Payments portfolio requiring significant effort in business and technology processes and systems resulting in transformational change
• Provide challenging opportunities to develop skills in transformational change across business and technology domains
• Work with Agile and Waterfall methodologies to further accelerate transformation.
• Be accountable to the Senior PM, New Payments Architecture for quality and control of all services provided to them
• Manage supply chain and stakeholders via standard communications
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver on agile road map on time with quality and consistency with greater emphasis on automation
• Overall accountability and end-to-end delivery management for a set of related initiatives as defined by our business and portfolio framework
What we’re looking for:
• Successful delivery leadership of large, transformational technology-enabled programmes
• Experience of managing projects in a complex matrix environment
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience of managing projects preferably including financial services experience
• Knowledge of payments/reconciliation/payment industry is preferred
Where will you be working?
• Radbroke Hall is a hidden gem in the heart of the Cheshire countryside and home to our 3,200-strong team
• As we’re based in the country side, we have accommodated many facilities including our subsidized canteen, onsite Starbucks café, Tennis and Squash Courts, Gym and shop
• We have a really open, friendly culture here at Radbroke and sense of community.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.