- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Randstad Engineering is excited to be recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to work on classified Military Projects. The successful Project Manager will be responsible for support or leadership in the development of the technical solutions to meet the customer requirements.
The Project Manager will ensure that the solution is successfully integrated into the current enterprise whilst managing and minimising negative impacts. The Project Manager seeks to apply engineering best practice and ensure that all stakeholders are effectively managed throughout the engineering activities. You will involve specialists as required and actively consider performance, safety and quality implications before making decisions.
* Ensure that performance, time, cost, risk and safety factors are taken into consideration when making technical decisions.
* Discuss and agree system design solutions with Suppliers and ensure that the inherent technical risks associated with them are understood and managed.
* Ensure the solution integrates into defence and manage the system boundaries and interfaces by identifying, engaging and managing specialists as required.
* Specify the technical and integration aspects in contracts
* Work with the other engineers to identify the technical stakeholders and ensure that they are identified, engaged and managed throughout the engineering activities.
* Proven ability to develop solutions to issues and carry them through to delivery is Essential
* For project management roles some form of professional training in Essential (APM / Prince 2 etc).
* Proven track record in delivering projects.
* Demonstrative Engineering or Project Management skills.
* Ability to integrate into a small team quickly.
Due to the nature of the business you must of been born in the United Kingdom and be able to obtain British Security Clearance.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- ms project
- project manager
- safety and security