- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client is a leading cost management, project management and health safety construction services consultancy.
They have an international presence and currently employ 150+ staff across 11 offices throughout the UK, Australia and South Africa.
Our client is currently seeking a dynamic and talented Project Manager with a minimum of four years' post degree experience, to support and grow our client base within their Cambridge office.
Core tasks and Duties:
- Work directly with clients to develop and define projects from the beginning through to project end, taking responsibility for their successful delivery.
- Manage the delivery of projects, producing the required deliverables including budget, time constraints and quality requirements.
- Implement the preparation and maintenance of Project Reports including programme, quality and cost
- Advise and implement service supply appointments including tender selection and documentation etc.
- Convene and chair meetings as agreed with the client and where appointed direct/instruct on behalf of the client
- Manage all phases of the project and respond to all matters that may affect the client's objective. Implement recognised project control techniques including value and risk management processes
- Liaise with all client suppliers and operators to ensure the client brief and specification are adopted and delivered to agreed programmes
- Manage on-going project reviews, change control and completion activities.
Desired skills and requirements:
- Have up to 4+ years of industry experience
- Degree educated in appropriate field of study
- Experience working on projects within the Residential sector is desirable
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work flexibly with strong organisational skills to manage workload
- Innovative and adaptable to change with a professional and dedicated attitude
- Willingness to develop, learn and progress within your career
- Possess strong communication skills and can consistently offer an excellent standard of customer care.
Training and Benefits:
Our client believes in professional and personal growth and support this through training, sponsorships and apprenticeships at all stages of your career, with access to
- RICS approved structured APC training
- Cross sector experience
- Professional development training
- Flexible but structured career path
- Friendly working environment
- Open communication with Senior Management
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Packages including Birthday Leave, Study Leave, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Pension, Season Ticket Loan, Perkbox Social Events.
If you would like further information on this position, please contact Natalie Daniel on (phone number removed), email (url removed).
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Role: Project Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire,
Apply for this job now.
- ms project
- project manager