- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £25,000.00 gross per year
Project Manager - Client Services
20-25k Base + Executive Benefits
As a leading publisher, our client is renowned world-wide for publishing a series of e-journals specialising in 16 different pharmaceutical/medical/therapeutic areas. They currently reach over half a million subscribers globally. Through the use of product reviews, symposium reviews, e-newsletters and adverts, they help companies market products and services to an ever-growing global audience of relevant healthcare and pharmaceutical professionals. 6 years on from the release of their first publication, they continue to grow and are currently looking to hire a Client Services Project Manager.
As a Project Manager, you will:
* Become an industry specialist
* Build solid relationships with new and existing customers
* Interact with internal and external stakeholders
* Coordinate the creation of articles, adverts and email campaigns
* Manage internal databases and spreadsheets
* Work closely with all departments to ensure publications are delivered on time and to high standards
The ideal candidate will:
* Be educated to degree level and possess 1 years experience in project management
* Possess strong attention to details
* Have first class communication and presentation skills
* Be highly organised and proficient with Microsoft office
* Be a team player and natural problem solver
The successful candidate can expect a negotiable base salary of 20-25k plus additional benefits.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, marketing, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK and Australia
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group.
- ms project
- project manager