- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £33,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
Project Manager (Construction / Education / Retail)
£33,000 - £35,000 + Car Allowance + Pension + Life Insurance.
Rushden Commutable from Wellingborough, Bedford, Kettering, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon.
Are you a Project Manager looking to play a key role within a market leading business which will see you managing a wide range of installation projects from planning through to implementation?
In this role you will split your time between visiting clients to conduct surveys, source materials and contractors, and see your projects through to delivery. You will be in a highly autonomous position and play a key role in the delivery of highly reputable projects.
The company are part of a large group encompassing a variety business across the educational sector with big plans for expansion well under way this is a great time to get on board.
This role would suit a Project Manager looking for an autonomous role in a market leading business.
- Managing a variety of projects from concept through to completion.
- Liaising closely with customers, contractors and suppliers to ensure efficient running of projects.
- UK wide role based from Rushden and surrounding areas.
- Project Manager.
- Education / Construction / Fit-out / Interiors / background.
- Previous experience working on projects from cradle to grave.
Project Manager, Projects, Managing, Management, Planning, Procurement, Suppliers, Contractors, Customers, CDM, Materials, Education, Site Supervisor, Supervisor, Wellingborough, Bedford, Kettering, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Kier Rees at Rise Technical Recruitment.
- ms project
- project manager