- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you a fixed-line Project Manager (fixed Network) within the telecommunications industry? Do you have experience working with companies such as BT / Virgin Media / MJ Quinn / Kelly Group? Are you looking for a career opportunity on next-generation projects that rewards hard work and delivery?
Our client, an international telecommunications firm is interviewing immediately for a Project Manager to join the team of around 50 like-minded, ambitious and experienced delivery management team. You will be responsible for project delivery including the end to end management of dependencies. Enhance your profile with projects with some of the world’s leading major network operators and lead large projects and technical teams with responsibility for deployment, delivery quality and health & safety.
Responsibilities as a Project Manager (fixed Network):
- Capturing, documenting and communicating customer requirements and expectations.
- Creating and communicating the programme plan and contractual obligations to the internal team and sub-contractors.
- Organising and managing the project team to deliver agreed objectives.
- Maintaining effective and robust senior customer relationships ensuring all issues are managed, and risks are mitigated.
- Ensuring the programme follows the company structured programme management process.
- Management of customer complaints and/or escalations.? Staff management including objective setting, motivation, development, performance evaluation, and reward recommendation.
- Providing leadership in project and programme management principles including staff development or coaching where required.
- Implementing and managing effective financial processes to ensure timely revenue delivery and efficient change request sign off.
- Supporting overall profit & loss management including resource and budget forecasting.
- Supporting the Account and Solutions teams to identify and win new business opportunities.
- Supporting contract negotiation and contract amendments.
- Defining and managing the quality implementation to defined requirements.
- Defining and managing environmental health & safety implementation to contractual and legal requirements including CDM regulations where applicable.
- Liaising with quality sub-contractors to ensure issues are dealt with an appropriate timescale.
- Undertaking continual improvement activities and lessons learnt to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the programme. Key Qualifications:
- University degree in telecoms, electronic engineering or similar.
- Good knowledge and experience of fixed network project deployments
- Experience of customer relationship management.
- Recognized structured project management experience/qualification (e.g. PMP or PRINCE2).
- At least 8 years successfully delivering telecoms projects in a matrix environment.
- Experience of working with Tier 1 Telco?s
- A structured approach to programme delivery.
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience of managing sub-contract resource.
- Strong communicator with good organisation and analytical skills. Close attention to detail, problem solver, passionate, driven, self-starter Additional Requirements:
- Coordinating 3rd party companies to deliver an end-to-end network solution.
- Experience in TL9000 procedures
- Experience in BS/EN ISO 14001:2004 procedures
- Experience in OHSAS 18001:2007 or ISO45001 procedures
- Construction Design Management
- ms project
- project manager