- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- LONDON (CENTRAL) GB
Reputable full service agency in Farringdon is looking for an organise Project/Studio Manager for their busy studio.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join an established and growing creative design agency based in Farringdon. This agency has an impressive portfolio of major UK and global clients covering a diverse range of sectors, including media, commercial property, legal, asset management, financial, health and advisory.
This newly created position is a great opportunity for a Project Manager with an understanding of the production process across digital and print disciplines. You will be working with a range of clients on multiple projects and must be adept at managing and building client relationships and reporting on the status of projects whilst keeping to time and budget parameters. You will need to be customer focussed, super organised, approachable and enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Your responsibilities will cover both digital and print projects.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· An experienced Project Manager with a professional, confident and a flexible can-do attitude.
· Organised and process driven – taking projects from initial brief through to invoicing.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· A robust and resilient disposition, able to remain calm under pressure.
· The ability to interact effectively and positively in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment with all levels of staff, demonstrating tact and diplomacy.
· Project planning campaigns from the initial stages through to final delivery.
· Acting as the key contact for projects throughout the project life cycle.
· Building project relationships with clients and developing strong communication channels.
· Overseeing project timelines and budgets; ensuring the client is fully aware of project timings, costs and risks at all stages and notifying stakeholders of implications due to changes to scope.
· Communicate project status both internally and externally according to agreed account process.
· Reviewing project resources, working with the Studio Manager and providing recommendations where appropriate to ensure all digital projects are correctly resourced.
· Identify, manage and mitigate against project risks at all times.
· Continually assessing processes and procedures and looking for ways to streamline working methods.
· Strive to follow best practice project management process within Hamilton-Brown and with clients and instill this in junior members of the team.
· Analysing the success of client campaigns, producing reports and data analysis as supporting evidence.
· Provide highlight reports detailing project status against the project objectives and commercial targets.
· Ensure team jobs and costs are set up correctly and therefore profitability can be measured in on an individual job basis.
· Proven experience in effectively managing multiple large-scale projects through to delivery.
· Solid understanding of both digital and print production.
· Evidence of working with Agile Project Management methodologies.
· Competent user of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and project planning software.
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task.
· Experience as a project or account manager working in a creative agency or production studio.
· Strong communication skills – both written and verbal, have great interpersonal and negotiation skills are a must.
· Understanding of the creative process, project finances and commercials – estimating, timings, costs and invoicing.
· Be proactive, self-motivated and enjoy working as part of team.
· Be organised and methodical in their approach to work.
- ms project