- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you a Project Professional looking for a new challenge within a vital Public Service?
ASA Recruitment are working with a large scale Public health care body to source an experienced and highly capable Project Support officer, initially working remotely then based in Central Scotland.
- Play a key part in the COVID response project within the Scottish Public Sector
- Work as part of a new team of passionate and highly motivated individuals supporting the successful development and implementation of vital transformation projects
- Communicate and support projects across different areas of the Government and key health boards whilst engaging with key stakeholders from variety of different backgrounds and levels of seniority
- Working autonomously and remotely at first you’ll be managing key workloads and delivering a constant high quality service Successful candidates for Project Support Officer post will need:
- A Strong Project management background and experience working in a busy project office
- A sound understanding of project planning methodology and techniques across a full project life cycle
- Experience of diary coordination, minute taking, meeting arranging and project phase coordination
- An understanding of the Health sector in Scotland and key related terminology would be advantageous In Return, you’ll get:
- To chance to make a difference in a sector that effects every single member of the Scottish public
- A competitive salary, based fairly on individual experience This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Candidate to make a head start in the public sector, if you feel that’s you; then apply online today with your current CV and we’ll be in touch directly.
This is an interim position that falls inside of IR35
About the company