- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Promotions Manager - 12 month FTC
Filmed Entertainment Group
Assist with the day to day management of EMEA Brand Promotions to support the release of Universal tiles within the EMEA region
The focus of this position will be to assist in delivering significant regional and local promotions in Europe that generate exposure and revenue for Universal’s films.
Manage the relationship with EMEA markets to ensure they are fully briefed, have access to pitch materials, follow strategy and report status on an ongoing basis.
Manage the reporting of EMEA promotions in terms of brand pitching and locked deals.
Manage the approval of all promotional activity in the region with the International team, Internal stakeholders, Consumer Products and local theatrical offices.
Oversee the Creative kick off of all campaigns with the Creative Execution team based in LA.
Manage all promotional admin.
Build relationships with EMEA theatrical teams, promotional partners, agencies and all internal stakeholders.
The successful candidate will:
• You’ll already be at Partnership Manager level or equivalent with experience in EMEA partnership marketing.
• You have an impressive track record of delivering promotions that showcase a strategic and creative approach to film marketing.
• You have deep knowledge of the promotions business across key categories such as QSR but with a focus on non-traditional categories such as automotive, technology, travel, finance etc.
• Strong pitching and negotiating skills with exceptional communication skills (both oral and written).
• Ability to manage multiple contacts in many different territories.
• You are a strong team player with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships both internally within the organisation and externally.
• You possess excellent organisational skills, including a strong attention to detail.
• You have the ability to work under pressure in a fast moving and changing environment, with the ability to handle multiple priorities and tight deadlines.
• You are self-motivated with a passion for partnerships and movies.
Sub-BusinessFilm Theatrical Marketing
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.