- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
Our client, a top 50 Chartered Accountancy firm based in Central London, has a new role for an ACA/ACCA part-qualified/qualified Bookkeeper/Management Accountant to join their Property Team. Reporting to the Managers duties will include:- - Undertake bookkeeping for various clients within the Property Industry; inputting data and processing payments as required
- Maintaining the sales, purchase and general ledgers for your clients
- Posting month end journals
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts
- Complete VAT returns for allocated clients
- Assist with the preparation of statutory financial statements
- Liaise with Directors and HMRC and other departments such as Payroll and Tax
- Cash flow forecast / budgeting
- Maintain a full and accurate audit trail by filing and referencing documents in a timely manner
- Travelling to and working from clients’ site on occasion
- Experience of Sage, Xero, Quickbooks and other accounting software
To be considered for this role candidates must have previous bookkeeping and management accounting experience with some experience of working with Property clientele gained within an accountancy practice.
The salary and benefits are generous for the successful candidate. For more information on the role please contact Ashby Finance.