- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £38,000.00 gross per year
Property Manager - Our Client is a fast-growing property management company who pride themselves in delivering quality specialist service in residential block, commercial and estate management. The company are continuing to expand and are looking for a competent and hardworking Property Manager who would like to develop and progress within the role as they have just won a new mandate.
- Being responsible for the day to day management of a portfolio of block properties.
- Liaising with tenants, contractors and insurance companies in regards to any issues.
- Preparing service charge budgets.
- Ensuring that all Health and Safety guidelines are adhered to.
- Issuing Section 20's when required, as part of major works.
- Instructing contractors to complete minor repairs and maintenance.
- Liaising with the accounts team regarding service charge payments and invoices.
- Arranging and ensuring that building insurance is in place and organising of any claims.
- Dealing with on-site staff and related staff issues in the first instance and pass on to HR Department.
- Assisting in the production of budgets, including reserve funding for the forthcoming year.
The PersonMUST have at least 2 years residential block management experience and have sound knowledge of the RICS and ARMA Guidelines and Regulations as well as the Landlord and Tenant Act. The ideal person will be AIRPM / MIRPM however not a pre-requisite, they do also offer training courses themselves. The candidate should experience of doing presentations and training sessions both internally and externally and have experience in supervising onsite staff. Previous experience of a property management system such as Qube, TRAMPS, YARDI would be beneficial but not essential. This is a very good opportunity to work for a dynamic, vibrant and social property management company.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook