- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £26,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
- Buckhurst Hill
Are you organised, energetic and proactive, with at least 2 years' experience in property management? Our clients are looking for a Property Manager to join their new office in Buckhurst Hill, who has excellent communication and problem-solving skills, as well as high motivation and ambition. You should be able to prioritise a busy workload and use initiative effectively. Knowledge of the local area and a full UK driving licence is required.
About the client
A newly established, independent Estate Agency with over 25 years combined sales and lettings experience. This family business covers West Essex, including areas such as Loughton, Buckhurst Hill, Woodford Green, Chigwell and more. They are passionate about their local area and ensure that each and every one of their clients are given the best service.
About the role
* Property Manager
* Buckhurst Hill, Essex
* Receiving and actioning maintenance issues and instruct approved contractors
* Check, authorise and post invoices
* Secure additional funds from Landlords, when necessary
* Arrange appropriate quotations and ensure landlords approval is received
* Act as liaison between landlords, tenants, contractors
* Respond to telephone and mail enquiries in line with department procedures
* Arrange property visits, submit reports to landlords and follow up any identified maintenance issues
* Take over tenancy progression from point of referencing
Why you would like to work here
* Brand new office
* Career progression
* Trendy work environment
* Fantastic marketing
* Use of pool cars
Our clients are looking to pay this Property Manager a basic salary of £26,000 to £30,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Working hours for this Property Management role are Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
If this Property Management role sounds right for you, apply online and call us on
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
- Property Manager/Property Management/Residential Property Manager