- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Our client is an independent lettings & property management agency based in Milton Keynes. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for an exciting career to join their flourishing team as a Property Manager. This is for a senior position and the ideal candidate should have at least 2-3 years’ experience working for a letting agency.
If you hold ARLA/NFoPP qualifications that would be an advantage, either way the company will continue to provide support for courses, training and exams via Property Mark/NFOPP enabling you to progress within your career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting property inspections and completing appropriate reports. Liaising with the landlord giving relevant advice
- Assessing and resolving maintenance issues, liaising with appropriate contractors and adhering to Service Level Agreements
- Booking checkouts, analysing reports and processing documentation in line with company processes
- Managing end of tenancy returns for a managed client portfolio
- Ensuring deposit returns are managed within company timescales and any issues between parties resolved
- Checking invoices received against works orders and arrange payment to contractors
- Maintaining high standards of communication with landlords and tenants
- Negotiating dilapidation compensation for the landlords of a managed client portfolio
- Undertaking any general administration tasks that may be required. Qualities required:
- ARLA/NFoPP qualified would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- High Level of Customer Service
- Eye for detail
- Manage work-load
- Full UK driving licence This is a full-time opportunity, minimum 5 days per week including 2 Saturdays per month.
- customer service