- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Watton at Stone
Full time, Permanent
8.30 – 5pm (3.30pm Fri)
£26,000 - £30,000
Currently seeking an experienced Proposals Engineer to join them on a full time, permanent basis, our client is recognised as one of the world leaders in the design and manufacture of electric process heaters and associated thyristor control systems for both Non Hazardous and Hazardous Area equipment. They have an extensive global experience in Electrical, Mechanical and Thermal design.
As a Proposals Engineer you will be tasked with supporting proposal/tender projects providing solutions that are detailed, in-depth and are economically aligned with the expectations the client
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
* Interpret client’s enquiry documents, prepare conceptual designs and draft formal tender responses to tight, customer specified deadlines.
* Undertake ongoing technical clarifications, requested by the client, throughout the life of the tenders, and support the Sales team through to successful order placement.
* Prepare and review accurate contract handover files for the Design office.
* Attend formal bid clarification meetings locally and overseas as required.
* Obtain sub-vendor compliant quotations for bought out items.
* Formulate accurate cost build-ups.
* Review technical and some commercial content of Purchase Orders.
* Update company database systems based on communications and feedback received.
* Liaise and negotiate with sub suppliers, where required.
* Support the Purchasing Department in identification and development of sub suppliers
* Raise contract review on sales orders received.
* Responsible of the review and counter check of proposals and contract handovers in line with company policies.
The client is offering a competitive salary between £26,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role, APPLY NOW
Role: Proposals Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Watton, Norfolk,
Apply for this job now.