- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £22,000.00 gross per year
Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable / Ripley / Nottingham / £18,000 - £22,000
Macildowie are on the lookout for an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant to join a business based in Ripley on a temporary to permanent basis. The main purpose of the role is to manage your own ledger whilst working as part of a close finance team.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processing, coding and checking invoices
- Work out VAT payments
- Prepare and process BACS payment runs
- Reconcile supplier statements
- File invoices and statements
- Deal with purchase enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Process staff expenses and credit cards
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Previous experience working within a Purchase Ledger role with an understanding of the full Accounts Payable process.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and meet strict deadlines.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Solutions focussed with a proactive approach
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.