- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £23,000.00 - £25,000.00 gross per year
This well-established organisation are looking for a part time purchase ledger clerk to join their finance team. Hours flexible approx 25 a week, ideally over 5 days.
Purchase Ledger Clerk - About The Role
In this role you will be responsible for several main areas: Overhead invoices, UK & Overseas Staff Expenses, Petty cash.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Checking documents for appropriate authorisation.
- Matching and coding of invoices.
- Reconcile Barclaycard control account on monthly basis.
- Day to day management of Concur online expenses, ensuring new employees set up, leavers removed and training/ongoing support provided.
- Processing of staff expenses and company credit cards.
- Chasing up unauthorised invoices and PO's.
- Preparing BACs payment runs and ensuring purchase invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- Reconcile supplier statements and resolve any queries.
- Building strong relationships across finance and the wider business.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will have:
- 2 years previous experience in a similar position
- Good organisation skills
- Good communication skills
- A strong and resilient character
- Own car - essential as you will be working primarily from Godalming office but weekly time spent at Farnborough office.
- Immediate or short notice availability - July start!
Purchase Ledger Clerk - Benefits
Car parking on site. Flexible working hours - 5 days a week
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)