- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client based in Chesterfield is seeking a purchase ledger clerk to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
Main duties of a purchase ledger clerk are:
- Dealing with basic finance and accounting queries
- Reviewing and coding invoices in preparation for payments
- Coding of Purchase orders
- Maintaining supplier account details
- Supporting weekly payment runs
Our client is offering a generous salary along with some great benefits, including huge pension contributions, life insurance policy and 25 days + bank holidays rising with service.
The successful applicant will report to the management accountant but also assist the wider finance team as and when required.