- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Doesn't job hunting suck? You apply for role after role being told by everyone "you've not got enough experience" or " you're too junior" and you think "well yeah, I've just graduated or I need something to give me experience"- If that's the case I'm giving you a chance work for a leading UK company where all I need from you is a willingness to learn, to be part of team and to have a great personality. I'm looking for bright and sparky professional to join a growing team.
Fancy working in a team for one of the UK's largest independent leading companies in their field. This company are committed to supporting the development of people and many individuals have progressed across different areas of the business.
No experience is required however, a sparky and bright personality is essential.
* Maintaining ongoing relationship with suppliers
* Processing all invoices received on a daily basis
* Passing and coding all authorized invoices on a daily basis
* General ledger coding
* Maintaining the invoice register and chasing individual employees
* Initializing and following up invoice queries with both internal and external suppliers
* Generating Monthly/Weekly BACS payments
* Report Printing/Maintenance of various schedules(phone/fuel/tax etc)
* Inputting of engineers timesheets onto payroll system
* Various checks for timesheet processes
* Experience in a similar role would be an advantage but not essential
* High attention to detail and an orderly approach to processing
* Excellent Administration and organizational skills
* Team player with ability to support others and contribute to creating an open and productive working environment
* Intermediate knowledge of Excel and other MS Office packages
* Experience of the Kerridge system would be anDoesn't job hunting suck?
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
* Ability to work to deadlines