- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £23,000.00 gross per year
Page Personnel are delighted to be partnered with our client in recruiting a Purchase to Pay Analyst.
Our client is a market leading organisation with a head office in Renfrewshire.
The successful candidate will likely have the following responsibilities:
- Posts invoices, credit notes & sundry payment requests accurately and within agreed company SLAs.
- Reconcile supplier statements and resolve any queries resulting from the reconciliation.
- Manage the supplier database by interrogating the ERP system on open items, supplier end date reports and liaising with the Procurement team.
- Issue Invoice on Hold and Goods Received Not Invoiced reports to business users and assist in resolving any disputes / queries with suppliers.
- Pro-actively interfaces with the business and customers to resolve any supplier queries.
The successful candidate will likely have the following profile:
- Working knowledge of double entry book keeping & reconciliations.
- Working knowledge of a financial transaction system, particularly Accounts Payable.
- Proficient in the practical use of Microsoft Office packages (particularly, Excel and Word).
- Highly numerate and literate with strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate effectively at all levels by appropriate means
- Strong organisational skills, with ability to plan, prioritise and work to deadlines
This role offers a comptitive salary between £20,000-£23,000 plus benefits.
- Purchase to Pay