- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £17,500.00 - £18,500.00 gross per year
The Purchasing Assistant will be responsible for:
- Deputising when required for the Buyer.
- Process purchase orders.
- Accurately place build orders from a BOM (Bill of materials)
- Work closely with inventory teams to maintain appropriate stock levels.
- Update prices and product details on company MRP.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong numerical and analytic capability.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A good working knowledge of Sage 50 would be advantageous.
- Strong IT skills (Word, Excel and Outlook).