- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A large multinational global player requires a highly skilled Python Developer to join their client team in London.
The role will provide an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to apply their experience and enhance their skills working with a progressive organisation using the challenges offered to them.
The role is aimed to help with client's global strategic initiative to standardize the systems involved with their order and trade flow.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Responsible for designing, developing, enhancing and/or maintaining applications for investment banks in areas of order/trade flow, risk management and/or middle office systems.
* Design, code, test and document programs.
* Work closely with business partners to understand and define requirements for the system.
* The primary system will be Interest rates Risk and trading system.
Degree in Software Engineering. Additional qualification in Finance such as FRM and CFA is desirable.
Key Experience or Technical Skill Requirements
* Excellent development experience on JAVA, C++ and Python with strong understanding in OO technology.
* Linux experience.
* Experience on developing and delivering scalable applications.
* Experience on participating in end-to-end development lifecycle in a rigorous test driven software development environment.
* Good understanding of derivatives instruments and products in the RATES asset class along with understanding of pricing and risk management. Experience of Front Office technology team very desirable.
* Experience of Agile software development process is desirable.
* Follows clean code principles.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Strong client management skills. Should demonstrate very high client focus.
* Seeing the Big Picture
* Effective decision Making
* Collaborating and Partnering
Please don't apply if you don't have prior experience of working for a Tier-1 bank or a Financial Services institution
About the company