- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
- CENTRAL LONDON LONDON
Telum Media is an independent company providing a web-based journalist database to public relations professionals ('PRs') in the Asia. The PR team uses the system to quickly and easily target the right media across Asia.
Since launching in 2014 Telum Media works with over 200 companies, ranging from blue chip internationally known brands to local PR agencies. We operate in Singapore, London, Hong Kong and Sydney.
We are a highly collaborative and passionate team, based in an incredible location in Central London and can offer plenty of variety and stimulation for the successful candidate, alongside fantastic career prospects.
Main responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
We are looking for an experienced Automation Lead to join the QA team in a fast-growing company. If you want to create your own footprint and grow in an exciting company with a flagship product based in Asia and Australia, then look no further. You will lead and mentor QA members in all aspects of automation. You will also take ownership of the current automation, growing and maintaining our automated tests. The true challenge of this role lies in the diversity of the features of the product, managing the frequent changes and getting the rest of the team to "think automation" and injecting that in to daily routines.
Key Duties & Accountabilities:
- Lead, mentor and inspire the team with in-depth automation knowledge.
- Design and maintain Automation frameworks.
- Make sure the rest of the teams have the tools to create automated tests in a structured way.
- Explain and teach basic coding standards for more junior members of the team.
- Perform manual testing to understand features and architecture of our products.
- Regular analysis of Automation failure reports and report defects
- Track, maintain and report automation metrics that quantifies individual team members task and effort.
- Participate in kick off meetings, brainstorming sessions and contribute where possible.
- You will also be required to carry out any other duties which may reasonably be required of you.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experienced in manual testing
- Expert knowledge of automating tests and building frameworks
- Very good knowledge in :
? Selenium webdriver 2
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised
- High attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work collaboratively in team
- Competent in MS Office
- 5+ years’ experience in similar IT roles.
- BSc or BA degree preferred
- Experience in mobile testing
- Knowledge of API testing
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- Understanding of Elastic search is advantageous
What we offer
Salary between £40,000- 45,000 per year based on your experience, whilst working for a rapidly growing company that is revolutionizing the way public relations works in the Asia. We work in the latest technologies and are always looking for better ways to operate.
The company believes in rewarding excellence and dedication, as the business grows the company will support you in improving your knowledge and understanding of the latest coding practices.
Please include a CV, cover letter and an example of automated test that you are able to share and are proud of.
- Manual Testing
- Test Automation