- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: QA Manager
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 27/05/2019
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you’re looking for change, and you’re ready to make changes … we’re looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you’d like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we’ll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include;
• Provide technical expertise in areas where we provide quality and regulatory compliance services across the landscape
• Quantify, analyse and investigate QMS trends to identify areas for continuous improvement and successfully implement them
• Liaise and support other colleagues with data information, advice and guidance as required and keep appropriate records of any delegated duties
• Build close relationships with internal stakeholders, operational and Functional teams to raise Quality and Compliance awareness, standards and strive for getting it right first time
You won’t find another job like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here’s what we need from you:
• Experience in QA Pharmaceutical, CT and Logistics
• Market and industry knowledge in particular around GxP regulatory requirements and GxP compliance QMS and associated procedures
• DSC Awareness required
• LSH Sector background essential
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
About the company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 285,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL and encompasses three divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.