- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £25,000.00 gross per year
Are you a QA Test Analyst looking for a new challenge in a prestigious Life Science company?
The successful candidate will be an experienced Test Analyst who will be responsible for the Quality Assurance and testing of Laboratory system applications as well as working closely with the development teams and Business Analysts on all stages of projects.
Our client is looking for a Test Analyst to assist in developing test scripts, produce test scenarios, validation of developed changes, track issues and bugs and test deployed functionality passes acceptance criteria.
The successful candidate would possess;
- Excellent analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills
- Experience writing and executing test scripts
- Experience of working in Agile/Waterfall methodologies
- Testing in Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC)
- Experience using JIRA (or similar)
- Knowledge of SQL and experience working in an GXP environment would also be advantageous.
This exciting role is ideal for an early career Test Analyst on an initial 12-month contract.
Please apply to VRS now!
Keywords: Software Testing, Test Engineer, coding, computing, Cambridge, test analyst, Quality Assurance, Software Engineering, computer science, JIRA, Agile, tracking systems, SQA, Software Test, Software Validation, manual software test, VRS6419EM.
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.