- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £23.00 - £28.00 gross per hour
Are you an experienced qualified social worker? Looking to take on an exciting new opportunity within front-line childrens social work? If so our client wants to hear from you.
Randstad Care is currently recruiting for a fantastic new role as a Child Protection Social Worker on behalf of Liverpool Council. The contract is for 6 months, with the possibility of extension.
At Randstad we are able to offer:
- Fantastic referral scheme offering £300 per referral
- Competitive pay rates up to £28 per hour
- Reliable Weekly payroll
- Dedicated one to one consultant
- Weekly mailers relevant to you and your market
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Work with children who have child protection plans (experience of court work is essential)
- Work with looked after children and permanency planning
- Manage child protection care proceedings
- Attend court
- Write reports and assessments
- Manage complex cases and care plans
- Safeguard children under the Child Protection or Court Frameworks
- Undertake Section 47s and risk assessments
- Mentor and supervise students and be an allocated worker for children
- Chair Core Groups
In order to be considered for this role, you should have:
- Experience of working in children's services as a Social Worker
- A clean driving licence and a access to own vehicle
- HCPC registration
- A Social Work Degree/Masters/CCETSW
If you feel you have the experience to take on the above opportunity please apply below. For further details or a discreet discussion, please contact Andrew Paterson on or email .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- own vehicle