- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £27.40 - £37.01 gross per hour
My client, a global giant within the Social Media industry, is looking for a Qualitative Researcher to join their team in London, on a 6 months contract.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners (product management, data science, analytics, business, design, engineering) to identify and prioritize knowledge gaps in our understanding the ways in which communities engage with us, and
- Design research that uniquely contributes to solving for those knowledge gaps
- Design and execute end-to-end custom primary research using a wide variety of qualitative and ethnographic methods, and interpret analysis through the lens of business impact, UX, HCI, and social science
- Adapt methods to the research question at hand using a range of methods, weave together qualitative and quantitative insights for data-informed understanding
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- Deliver actionable research insights that make the user experience measurably better
- Manage and prioritize research plans through ambiguous and fast-changing environments, align and execute critical insights and work with a large group of stakeholders Lead and deliver research share-outs to a cross-functional team to encourage empathy with and understanding of the experience for different segments, and identify clear opportunities we can address to improve the experience Collaborate closely with other researchers Willingness to travel internationally
Master's or Ph.D. in Anthropology, Sociology, Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive or Experimental Psychology, or a related field with experience answering social questions Experience conducting ethnographic research as well as knowledge of lab, field, individual and group based qualitative methods Experience working with multi-method studies and working with quantitative researchers Experience conducting international/cross-cultural research, particularly in Emerging Markets Experience leading cross-functional partners in international research and international research trips
3+ years of experience conducting research in an organization or
3+ consulting environment, including working with key stakeholders to
3+ understand and clarify their people research needs, and communicating
3+ analyses to technical and non-technical audiences
Experience identifying and working with vendors on end-to-end research design on international research projects
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- social media