- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Quality Control Analyst - Banking Operations London - Great Britain Description of the Business Line or Department - CLIC is the Department responsible for the prioritisation and co-ordination of the end to end client on-boarding process including KYC, Regulatory and Referential data.
CLIC is comprised of 5 Teams: On-Boarding Pilot (OBP), New Business On-Boarding (NBO), Existing Client Management (ECM), Regulatory and Referential Data (RRD) and Chief Operating Office (COO). The Quality Control Analyst role will sit within the COO Team and be responsible for the quality of KYC On-Boarding and Review files, together with identification and analysis of trends and keeping accurate MI for Senior Management to review.
Summary of the key purposes of the role - - Maintain regulatory compliance in relation to KYC processing for both Onboarding and Review processes
- Management reporting - keep clear and concise MI reflecting the KYC status of UK files
- Create and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders including KYC Functions, SAFE, Internal & External Auditors and Compliance
- Support Team Leader, provide assistance on ad hoc projects as required
Summary of responsibilities
- Perform KYC quality review checks on a number of On-Board and Review KYC files in a timely manner
- Liaise and feedback all file inconsistencies to KYC Analysts and ensure they are all rectified before file validation
- Keep accurate MI for all quality checks undertaken
- Identify areas of improvement (control and process efficiency) and feed back to Management
- Maintain good working relationships with KYC and COR functions, SAFE Team, Internal & External Auditors, as well as Compliance when necessary
- Support the Team Manager with any ad hoc projects that may arise.
Level of Autonomy and Authority
Medium level of autonomy - individual must be able to investigate and work as an individual but be able to maintain appropriate levels of feedback to stakeholders and Team Manager
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
- Able to exhibit good enforcement of KYC regulation and processes
- Business Analyst experience (process improvement and remediation)
- Experience in process analysis and control
- Good knowledge of Operations business and Front to Back Office processes.
- Strong analytical skills, effective problem-solver and conflict manager.
- Ability to identify, eliminate and mitigate risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and effectively to both peers and management and present clear and concise solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks, with a strong focus on execution and delivery
- Confident, driven, self-starter within an ability to work independently as well as in the team.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft Office to a good standard
Minimum 5 years' experience in KYC environment, with preference to work within Investment Bank.
French beneficial not but essential
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like "hard work" and "dedication" together with "community" and "respect" has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
Job code: 19000ITI
Business unit: SG CIB
Starting date: 16/09/2019
Date of publication: 11/07/2019
- directors and executives