- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £26,000.00 - £28,000.00 gross per year
Have you got experience within quality and have hands on inspection experience? If so then we have a different to usual Quality Inspector role on paying up to £28000, this role will be working with steel products that are used in the world of construction across the UK.
Based in Braintree, Essex you'll carry out inspection of fabricated steel work, during and post completion, ultimately ensuring it complies with the design and standards etc.
We are looking for someone who can really own the inspection process, a good communicator who can get on well with everyone on site, work with teams to ensure best practice and someone who is confident and competent enough to occasionally go out and make sure subcontractors are up to scratch their end.
This is a growth position as the company continue to grow well. They have around 50 people on site here and have a few other smaller offices around the UK. This site has 2 fabrication facilities which is where you will spend a fair amount of your time.
So what do I need?
- Inspection experience within mechanical or structural engineering.
- Some experience working with a quality system, i.e QMS.
- Really good communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills to help resolve reoccurring quality issues.
- As there will be sub contractor visits now and again a driver's licence would be beneficial.
This will be an exciting yet challenging role! If you wish to discuss this role in more detail and discreetly please contact Neil Williams at FPR Group on for a chat, or click on "Apply Now" to send your CV to us, we will review and come back to you swiftly!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
- PROBLEM SOLVING
- QUALITY SYSTEM