- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £36,500.00 gross per year
Role: Quality, Learning & Development Manager
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Salary Circa: £36,500
Qualifications Require: RGN/RMN with active PIN
A prestigious provider of elderly/dementia care are currently recruiting for a nurse qualified Quality Manager to join their established Workforce Development team based at their Head Office in Leicester.
The Learning and Development manager will be responsible for analysing, coordinating and delivering the Learning & Development needs of the nursing teams working to ensure competence, quality and compliance throughout the company. The role is predominately Monday - Friday and although the role will be based at their Leicester Head Office, the role requires the successful candidate to travel across Leicestershire and Lincolnshire 1-2 days per week so living within this area would be beneficial.
What We Need From You?
• RGN/RMN with current nursing pin
• A passion for learning & development
• Proven experience of working within nursing homes
• Demonstration of Continuing Professional Development including skills based training
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Writing, recording and reporting skills
• Ability to drive to locations across the region
• Ability to undertake nursing shifts alongside our teams when required
Why Work Here?
• Premium Overtime Payments of up to £25 per hour
• Fantastic support with Learning & Development - fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
• Support with Revalidation
• Free access to Royal Marsden Clinical Procedures Manual
• Access to eLearning system to support learning & development
• Real progression opportunities available
• Free DBS check
• Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge
• Pay review every July
• And much, much more…
For a full job description or to find out more about this fantastic opportunity please call Georgi at Amber Mace on Applyor email a CV to Apply for immediate consideration.