- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Engineer or Quality Manager to join our client who produces bespoke products from their site in Fife. The successful candidate will have experience with NPI within a small component assembly manufacturing, ideally from an electronic or medical device background.
Reporting into the Operations lead, you will be expected to monitor the standards and accreditations which are already in place mainly, 9001,18001,14001 and 13484 being the primary standards you will be responsible for policing and improving.
The Quality Manager will have customer and supplier facing responsibilities, discussing technical aspects of products with both. Our client is looking for a hands-on Quality Manager who will have an active presence and proactive approach in the manufacturing process.
New Product Implementation will be a regular process. You will work closely with colleagues to map the production processes and to take responsibility for assessing and implementing CAPA's and NCR's throughout the manufacturing process.
- Experience of a manufacturing environment, preferably electronics or medical device however aviation, automotive, life sciences or other small component assembly experience would be appropriate.
- Previous hands-on assembly and testing and small component assembly experience.
- Basic Understanding of PCB's, Box builds or ECN.
- Strong understanding of Quality Management Systems and Quality processes.
- Enthusiastic and a self-starter who can prioritise and adapt quickly.
- Desire to progress within the organisation.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and are interested, click apply now.
- ms project