- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Quant Developer - Londonposted on 30 January 2018 in: Permanent
Company - Join a dynamic group of highly skilled specialists with a diverse range of professional backgrounds including mathematics, science, engineering and finance. As part of one of the largest systematic hedge funds in the world by assets under management, largest in the UK, it surprisingly has a small-company, no attitude feel.
Role - As a Quant Developer, you will be working collaboratively with the Quant Researchers. Your challenges will be varied, and will involve implementing new trading strategies, building new research frameworks and quant libraries, prototyping new data feeds, development of new portfolio construction techniques or building risk analysis tools.
Requirements - - Exceptional technology skills
- A keen interest and understanding of financial markets and instruments
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Proficient on Linux platforms with knowledge of various scripting languages
- Experience of data analysis techniques along with relevant libraries e.g. NumPy/SciPy/Pandas
Benefits - - Flat structured and collaborative
- Competitive compensation
- Generous holiday allowance
- Breakfast, lunch and an on-site bar for in the evening
- Cool tech in the office - 3D printers, guitars, ping-pong and table-football, and a piano
Don't hesitate to contact me for more information or to make an application!
[T] 020 34755018