- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
CASH EQUITY QUANT RESEARCHER (EMEA)My client is a prop trading firm, spun out from a top investment bank. They pride themselves on the start-up environment they adopt, small but intelligent team, and the long track record they have built.
They have all the financial backing and security of a big bank behind them, but have a more entrepreneurial/boutique environment - they are very collaborative, both within teams and across different teams
They are currently looking for a strong Cash Equities Quant Researcher/Portfolio Manager to join them in London. You will be working on researching and building new trading strategies on EMEA equities.
- PHD in Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or similar preferred (will consider Masters as well)
- 2 years+ experience at a buy-side firm researching and building trading strategies for Cash Equities
- Experience with EMEA markets preferred
- Strong analytical/maths/coding skills
- Self-starter, motivated, innovative, able to come up with new ideas
- Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team
- ms project