- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £45,000.00 - £55,000.00 gross per year
Consultancy | Quantity Surveyor | Maidenhead
This is a Quantity Surveyor/ Cost Manager vacancy with an established construction consultancy with over 200 years trading history. As a firm, they are renowned for their heavy investment in their training and development programs and as a result benefit from a low staff turnover.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive individual to take responsibility for providing all core Quantity Surveying services on a number of interesting projects, for a number of clients mainly across commercial, residential, heritage, hotels and leisure sectors.
- The successful Quantity Surveyor will be an integral part of a team that is accountable for the commercial and contractual performance of a project
- To support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
- To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
- Comply with established commercial/procurement/ contractual strategies
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
- Individually or as part of a team operate processes for the selection, appointment and management of construction and engineering contractors
Key requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Degree qualified, ideally in Quantity Surveying or a similar technical discipline
- Previous experience working for a consultancy.
- Ideally experience working on commercial, residential, leisure/stadia or hotel projects
- MRICS or membership of other relevant professional body
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
- Strong technical delivery experience
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
- Able to build long-term relationships
- Stakeholder management with a clear focus on developing client accounts
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- £45,000 - £55,000 per annum.
- Car or travel allowance.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Fast tracked career development.
- Great pension scheme.
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on Click here to contact this recruiter or call me on [Telephone number removed] .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Quantity Surveyor | City of London | Consultancy
- ms project