- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Deanston Cooper is currently recruiting for a QS to work for a highly successful, privately owned main contractor based in Glasgow. Projects are up to £5 million in value and include new build, fit out and refurbishment for the commercial, industrial, leisure and retail sectors, across the Central Belt of Scotland.
Working on high spec projects for blue chip clients, duties include:
- Assisting with or preparing monthly applications
- Working closely with Commercial and Construction teams to maximise profit
- Undertaking interim and final valuations for works complete
- Managing work in progress and ensuring debtors are kept to a minimum
- Preparation of all sub contracts
- Monitoring costs and reporting
- Highlighting areas of concern / loss on any part of the contract
Applications are welcome from candidates qualified to a minimum level of HND Quantity Surveying who have gained at least 5 years experience working for either a sub contractor or main contractor. You must have a full driving licence and excellent communication skills.