- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
- German Speaking Recruitment Consultant
Wimbledon, South West
- 15 Minutes from London Waterloo, no experience needed, full training provided.
Must be fluent in German
Harnham is an award-winning, market leading recruitment agency specialising in data and analytics with successful offices in London, New York, San Francisco and Berlin. We are currently expanding our European team and looking for fluent german speaker to join the team.
Are you looking for an exciting career in recruitment? Look no further!
Why Join Us?
Harnham is a great place to work and offers its employees a lot of benefits, such as:
- We invest in your career at Harnham from day 1
- You will receive market leading training from our in-house trainers. One-on-one training and group training.
They will help you to become a successful recruitment consultantin no time.
- Great earning potential
- Realistic earnings in your first three years within the business:
- First year: £35,000 OTE
- Second year: £60,000
- 80,000 OTE
- Third year: £80,000
- 100,000 OTE
- Clear, transparent career progression
- we promote from within and based on your performance.
On day 1 we will map out the route to a promotion for you.
Become a Senior Consultant within your first yearor lead your own team as a Managing Consultant within 24 months at Harnham
- Great Incentives & Benefits
- freebreakfast every day, free fruit every day, casual Fridays and Beer fridge, Lunch Clubs, Rolex or Designer Bag prizes, discounted gym, fully-paid trips to the Caribbean, Las Vegas or Ibiza
- Our Culture
- Football Teams, Netball Teams, Food&Wine Club, Sport Days, Weekly after work drinks, charity fundraising, tough mudder.
There are plenty opportunities to bond with your colleagues outside and inside of work!
- Well-knows companies as clients
- We are the world's leading recruitment agency in Data&Analyticsand work with impressive brands, such as football clubs, interior companies, fashion brands.
- Regular fully paid business trips
- meet your clients and candidates.
We pay the bill for flight, accommodation, dinner etc.
- Annual company events
- Summer Parties, Christmas Parties, Team night outs
What will you be doing?
- Business development- using sales and marketing techniques as well as constant networking to attract new business partners
- Building successful relationships- visiting new and existing clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- Become market expert- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Job Advertisement-advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and magazines, using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- headhunting- identifying, sourcing and approaching suitable candidates via LinkedIn and other methods to reach top talents
- Interviews- you will be doing interviews with your candidates to get an understanding of what they are looking for and match them with your clients' needs
- Negotiation- negotiate salary rates, bonuses and benefits for your candidate and finalising arrangements between both sides, client and candidates
- Offer management- be there every step of the way, from the first point of contact to the candidate accepting the offer from your client's company.
- Consultancy- offering advice to both clients and candidates throughout the whole process
What are we looking for?
Recruitment is an exciting but also very challenging, fast paced career. To be a successful Recruitment Consultant you need to be resilient, competitive, confident and able to work well under pressure and towards targets/goals.
No Experience needed! Our in-house trainer will teach you everything you need to know!
Fluency in German is essential for this position!
Must have right to work in the UK without sponsorship.
How to apply?
Please submit your application via the APPLY NOW button to send your CVto Cassandra Pick at Harnham