- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
R2R Operations Manager
Interim 6 months +
£400-£500 per day
Investigo are pleased to be supporting a market leading group with their search for an R2R Ops Manager. As R2R Operations Manager you will take ownership of end-to-end RTR processes within their shared service function. You will be tasked to identify any opportunities which will result in continued improvement.
You will have direct contact with various senior stakeholders, supporting them with various, high-profile projects. Along side this you will have ownership and management of the organisation's offshore provider. You must be an accomplished R2R professional with extensive experience within a global, complex environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with global process and controls defined by GPO.
- Ensure collaboration with market and GP on monitoring and improving regional/market KPIs
- Input into SOP/WI standardisation and optimisation
- Support Implementation of specific market projects that impact shared service process
- Execution of performance review and GP operations
- Oversee and manage the processes such as: Period-end close, fixed asset, cash management, balance sheets, statutory & management reporting, group reporting,
- Acts as the point of contact between IT and GP
- Ensure all operational risks are mitigated at the earliest possible point
- Spearheading the implementation of improvement activities; working with GPO to prioritise improvements.
- Support with on-going regional training needs on shared service process
- Assisting with UAT testing of major projects
- Responsible for execution of communication and training
For more information, please contact Harrison at the earliest convenience:
- ms project