- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Radiographer in our Leeds Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Whether you join us from the NHS or a private setting, you will find that we offer you an unrivalled opportunity to grow the respected career that you always wanted. You will benefit from our investment in state-of-the-art equipment and our commitment to give you more time with partners.
We welcome applications from newly qualified Radiographers.
As a Radiographer you will;
- Deliver a high-quality diagnostic imaging service for a very varied caseload - within the department, on the ward and in theatre.
- Working with leading practitioners and experiencing new practices, equipment and facilities.
- Supervising and developing more junior staff members.
- Providing a service of the highest quality, delivered with sensitivity and compassion. The Person
To succeed as a Radiographer you will have;
- High levels of technical knowledge and the ability to work quickly and accurately, with a great eye for detail.
- A caring nature - to see each patient as an individual and carry out this role with understanding and empathy.
- A BSC degree in diagnostic radiography or equivalent to meet the registration requirements of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Excellent communication and team working abilities. The Benefits
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - Up to £39,000 pro rata
Closing date - 10/01/2020
Location - Leeds
Weekly Hours - 22.5 hours
Contract Type - Permanent, part-time
" Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore, please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post."
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.