- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £45,000.00 - £75,000.00 gross per year
Role: React Developer
Location: Central London
My client has just signed off a brand new role for a React Developer to come and join their team in Central London.
This is a technology company that builds sophisticated security platforms using artificial intelligence. They only use modern technologies so this is a great opportunity for a developer to come and expand their technical skill set in an every changing company.
The React Developer will be coming in to revisualize some of their front-end applications using D3 to make the capabilities purely interactive. You will also be part of the uplift of their analytics (graphs) used to represent real-time data back to the user. Again these graphs should be interactive and ported to D3. All these exist in an existing React front-end wrapper, hence the need to understand the best approaches leveraging D3 and React within the same application in a performant manner.
React Developer Skills needed:
- Has an interest in security and likes working in an ever changing environment.
- pension contributions - Employer 3% and employee 5%
- Health Insurance –single
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 25 days of annual leave + Bank Holiday (not included in holiday allowance)
- Free Financial Advise
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wills and Estates –our benefits provider has partnered with a third party who offers a discount
- Home Utilities our benefits provider has partnered with a third party who offers a discount
- Cycle Insurance
- Health cash plans
- Cyclist protection
- Discounted gym membership
The salary for the React Developer is ranging between £45,000 and £75,000 and is dependent on the skills and experience of the candidate.
For more information please call Amy Sampson at X4 Group – .