- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £45,000.00 - £65,000.00 gross per year
REACT Front End Developer
Location: Kings Cross
Immediate start | interviewing this week!
I'm working with a new client looking for Front End Developers to join their team!
Would you like the opportunity to work for a digital agency, delivering creative strategies and ad production across a variety of screens, formats, clients and verticals.
* Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows.
* Lead the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure
* Communicate highly technical ideas to both technical and non-technical colleagues.
* Happy to learn new things and constantly pushing technical boundaries to produce the best possible product.
* Someone with commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product.
Skills / Experience:
* Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs
* Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms and common front-end development tools
* Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
In return, they will give you:
* Attractive Salary
* Relaxed and focused working environment
* Vouchers to help with childcare
* Career progression and training
* Great pension
* Social gathering and Friday drinks and office parties
* Travel expenses payed
* Cycle to work scheme
About the company
Pearson Frank are global leaders in Java, web, mobile, and PHP recruitment. Since 2016, we’ve worked with over 1,600 organizations in 57 countries to meet their staffing needs. Our 70+ consultants work in offices across the UK, Europe, and Asia-Pacific to give you access to the best talent available.