- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
VAT / Indirect Tax
Â£70000 - Â£85000 per annum
- Contact Email:
1 day ago
- Expiry Date:
11 January 2020
Real Estate VAT Senior Manager - London - Â£70,000 - Â£85,000
The VAT team provide VAT and customs advice to Real Estate clients. The advice is aimed at ensuring compliance or identifying opportunities for efficiencies to be made across the supply chain. This VAT Senior Manager must demonstrate the depth of technical knowledge in the real estate sector as well as apply this knowledge to develop solutions to complex technical issues.
What you'll be doing?
- Working across a wide range of international and UK investors on structuring their real estate and related investments in the UK
- Day to day advice will include contact with a variety of asset classes including but not limited to: Build to rent to commercial construction projects,Student accommodationCare homesHospitality to large mixed-use regeneration schemes
- Undertaking a VAT advisory role, becoming an integral part in providing advice to clients on their development projects, property transactions, structuring their business tax efficiently and due diligence assignments What will the successful candidate have?
- Have strong technical experience in providing face to face and written advice to clients
- You will have post qualified experience (ACA, CA, CTA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience of managing a portfolio of tax clients
- Demonstrate business development experience What next?
Contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or email@example.com for further information.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.
Apply Go Back
- real estate