- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are exclusively recruiting for a Reception/Administrator to join their prestigious offices with 40 staff based in Chelmsford. The main objective of the role is to be the first point of contact for all clients and visitors while providing admin support to the team
Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm (Monday -Friday) hour lunch
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Discounted perks
- No Free Parking
- Operating the switchboard & dealing with calls
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Maintaining general tidiness of reception area and meeting rooms
- Making teas and coffees for clients and providing refreshments where appropriate
- Booking boardrooms and showing clients to meetings
- Keeping reception brochures up to date
- Taking responsibility and initiative for solving problems regarding reception issues where possible Keeping the property lists, magazines and newspapers up to date and tidy in reception
- Distributing incoming post and process outgoing post
- Booking couriers
- Helping other departments with mail outs/ photocopying etc.
- Assisting other departments with some aspects of advertising
- General office duties
- Ordering stationary
- Dealing with Cash and Carry for the Office
- Assisting putting quarterly Office Newsletter together
- Arranging annual charity quiz
- Oranising summer and christmas parties
- Dealing with all Office Invoices, processing and sending to Cambridge
- Liaising with Building Security about visitors
- Assisting with organisation of office events
- Kitchen Duties including dishwasher, milk etc.
- Liaising with Office Manager and undertaking tasks on their behalf in regard to Health and Safety within the office
If you are interested in this position, please apply now or phone Adecco Chelmsford on .
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a full interview with us first.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we can only contact shortlisted candidates.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- safety and security