- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- LONDON SW3, GB
We’re looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Receptionist to join our front of house team at Harry’s Dolce Vita. As a Receptionist, the pace is fast and the standards are high, but if you are passionate and driven by delivering exceptional guest service, it could be the start of a great career.
- Ensure all our guests receive a positive, warm and professional first and last impression of the Restaurant
- Develop relationships with regular guests and maintain privacy and professionalism when dealing with high profile guests
- Be aware of booking procedures and arrange and communicate reservations in an efficient way, assisting in maximising table occupancy
- Ensure all reservations are communicated to the management & kitchen teams
What’s in it for you?
- Top class training – before the job and on the job, plus opportunities to progress
- Excellent staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
- A generous staff discount when dining at our sister restaurants nationwide
- Lots of great benefits including cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
- Reward programmes recognising employee longevity and recognising those who promote us as an employer of choice
- A great work-life balance and plenty of opportunities to socialise with your team outside the workplace
- External support in partnership with the charity, Hospitality in Action - providing access to legal care, financial support & personal advice
Who are we?
Harry's Dolce Vita is an Italian restaurant in the heart of Knightsbridge, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with an extensive Italian wine list and classic cocktails.
Reminiscent of 1950s and 1960s Italian glamour, Harry's Dolce Vita is a mixture of legendary Italian charm, delicious unfussy food, inspired cocktails, stylish decor and some good old-fashioned fun. INDHOTEL