- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Who are Fourth?
Fourth is the power behind the world’s hospitality industry. Our leading technology better connects our customers with their business data giving them the visibility, insight and control they need to achieve more. Our business is spread across the UK, US, Dubai and Bulgaria employing over 600 people.
We’ve evolved a lot since 1999, but one thing that hasn’t changed is our genuine passion for creating an environment where people are proud to work and products that customers are proud to use. That passion for customer and employee happiness drives us forward. Today, we have over 1200 customers including world leading brands like Hakkasan, Wagamana, Hilton, Subway, Krispy Kreme, Hyatt, Pizza Express and Jumeirah, with a turnover of around £55 million.
What is the role?
You will be based out of our HQ in Covent Garden, supporting the London strand of our UK division made up of over 250 talented and wonderful people.
We are looking for a full time permanent Receptionist (8:30am-5pm) to join our fun and busy office. You will be the first point of contact and support employee requests on a daily basis. You will be responsible for ensuring all visitors receive an excellent level of care and the reception area is presentable.
- You will be the first person our customers meet when they arrive, welcome them into the business professionally and make refreshments if required
- Ensure the main areas and meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Checking and ordering stationary when necessary
- Ordering client lunches and refreshments for the day
- Liaising with meeting organisers to ensure lunch is served at the correct time with refill’s of coffee, tea and water if required
- Inform the building reception of any visitors to ensure passes are ready upon arrival
- Ownership of the Receptionist inbox and diary, including the management of all meeting room requests
- Assist with Health and Safety and updating policies when required
- Assist with projects and maintenance of the office
- A strong communicator with excellent planning and organisational skills
- Being able to prioritise and multi task
- Being able to work under pressure in a busy office environment
- You are a people person who is able to build strong relationships across the company
- Be smart and presentable