- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- GOSPEL OAK, GB
Rocksteady Studios (part of Warner Bros Entertainment) are currently looking for Reception support on a short-term basis to cover holiday (24th May - 11th June). There may also be further shifts in the future.
- Assist the Production Support Manager and Office Manager with the day to day procedures required to run the office in an orderly and efficient manner.
- Meeting, greeting and organising visitors arriving at the studio. Help organise incoming deliveries and suppliers.
- Organising lunch & snacks for business clients/visitors and prepare & serve beverages for business visitors / senior team meetings. Provide professional welcome for all visitors paying special attention to VIP’s.
- Answering phone calls and the studios’ entry door buzzer requests.
- Book cabs and arrange airport transfers for business visitors and staff on a business trips.
- Update Rockshop regularly with new merchandise
- Point of contact for organising company charity days and co-ordinating with staff.
- Scanning & filing of company documents.
- Maintain stock of office supplies and carry out weekly orders.
- Create Non-Disclosure agreements (NDA’s) for the company/business visitors and ensure signatures are completed. Ensure that these documents are presented to the relevant parties and then submitted to Production Assistant for office files.
- Following up on outstanding invoices needed for the finance team regarding purchases on members of production’s business cards.
- Arrange travel bookings for members of production as and when requested.
- Other ad-hoc duties as to ensure smooth running of the studio.
- Maintain office areas are kept tidy and organised at all times.
- A positive work manner with ability to multitask.
- Excellent inter-personal and self-presentation skills in person and on the telephone.
- Ability to work extended business hours and flexible.
- Ideally, some experience of Reception background preferably within the entertainment or media industry, but more importantis a ‘can do’ attitude and approachable / helpful nature.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in general office technology and equipment.
- Good numeral accuracy and excellent written and verbal communication.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative and be comfortable ‘owning’ the front of house while working as part of a team.
- Approachable, polite and professional manner.
Warner Bros. and Resource Solutions are equal opportunities employers.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- office administration: 1 year (Preferred)