- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
£8.21 per hour
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced receptionist to work for our esteemed clients based in Edinburgh, EH14.
The role can be varied and will require candidates to be experienced in reception and you may also be asked work in the catering department for holidays and sickness cover and at busy times.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week). You must be able to cover different shifts between 8am and 6pm.
To be successful for this role you would need:
- A flexible approach
- A team player
- Good communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent attendance record
- Be well presented
- All candidates MUST be able to account for the last 3 years work history with written references
In return our client can offer you:
- Temporary ongoing contract with a very esteemed client
- Excellent training program with ongoing support
- An excellent team environment and managerial support at all times
- Career progression
If you would like to be considered for this role please send your up to date C.V including work dates and skills.
Taskmaster Resources LTD is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. (Temporary Vacancy)
- facilities operative